Arrows, Mesh and Velvet










Mesh and velvet top - Topshop
Bra top - LA Gear
Leather skirt - Topshop
Tights - Primark
Socks - Topshop
Suede brogue flatforms - Urban Outfitters
Arrow necklace - Topshop/ DIY

I feel as if I am lacking jewellery, in particular necklaces as everything seems so expensive on the high street! I have therefore started to combine different jewellery I already have to create new pieces, such as this necklace. The arrow is actually an earring I have poked through an old small chained necklace. You have to be careful not to catch the back of the earring on your chest as it's quite sharp and really hurts! I'm going to see what else can be made from bits and bobs I have lying around and post up some stuff in the week!

Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.