Basketball and Leather








Basketball jersey - Men's Nike
Faux leather trousers - Topshop
Necklace - River Island
Bracelet - Primark
Lipstick in 'Beguiled' - Topshop

I've been hunting for a new lipstick for the autumn in a dark hue, however I already own a a very dark plum shade so needed something with a touch of colour. I came across 'Beguiled' which is the perfect shade of oxblood that can be layered to darken the colour. It doesn't dry my lips and stays on really well, I love it so much I've been wearing it every day! I'm wearing it here with my favourite outfit of the moment. My brother gave me this basketball jersey when I was ten and have acquired a couple more from him over the years. I'm also obsessed with my new leather trousers which I think gives the jersey an edge and a less sporty/casual look. 

Follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.