Burgundy Bell Sleeves & Zip Skirt









Top with bell sleeves - New Look
Skirt with zip - Topshop
Earrings - Topshop
Socks - Primark
Trainers - Adidas ZX Flux @Urban Outfitters
Pure Colour Envy Matte Lipstick in Desirous - Estee Lauder



Hey all! I know it's been a while since I've posted, I got back from holiday and chilled out for another week! Autumn is in full swing and this is my first Autumn hued outfit of the season, showcasing rich burgundy tones with a hint of summer in the form of the white zip skirt. The 70's trend carries over to the winter months in the high street, with flowing shapes, bell sleeves, and flares updated in Autumn tones and fabrics. 

I bought these amazing Adidas ZX Flux trainers on sale for £40 in the Urban Outfitters sale, which is always amazing! Normally plain black trainers would be boring for me, however I fancied something simple. The new lipstick I'm wearing is a beautiful dark chestnut shade with hints of red from Estee Lauder. Being addicted to lipstick, I'm always on the hunt for the perfect shade and had to splurge the £25 on this beautiful matte shade! It's not very often I splurge on lipstick but the quality is so much better than cheaper brands!


Similar Items


Pure Colour Envy Matte Lipstick in Desirous - Estee Lauder



Womens ZX Flux trainer, £69.99 Adidas Originals @Footasylum


Burgundy tie front bell sleeve top, £19.99 New Look

Textured pelmet skirt, £36 Topshop



For more follow me on

2 comments:

  1. lovin' the top and the lipstick color, perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Love the colour of your top and how you added trainers to dress down the look :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.